Yellow Gold Vermeil Diamond Tusk Earrings
The Signature Tusk Suite reimagines the silhouette that lies at the very heart of the House's heritage and DNA. In 1995, Shaun Leane, a close friend and collaborator of Alexander McQueen, designed the iconic Tusk earring for McQueen's SS96 show, The Hunger. A daring silhouette was created that was both primal and elegant and has since been recognised worldwide as belonging to Shaun Leane.The Gold Vermeil and Diamond Tusk Earrings are a clean, bold statement focusing on fine lines and considered details. The tip of each earring is set with brilliant-cut white diamonds and tapers to a fine point.
Metal: Silver Yellow Gold Vermeil
Stones: White Diamond
Earrings Drop: 40mm
Carat Weight: 0.15ct
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery||FREE|
|International Delivery (Fedex)**||FREE|
|UK Next Day Delivery (order by 3pm)*||£9.00|
|UK Saturday Delivery (order by 3pm)||£15.00|
*Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
UK Next day and Saturday delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.