Yellow Gold Vermeil Diamond Tusk Earrings
The Signature Tusk Suite reimagines the silhouette that lies at the very heart of the House's heritage and DNA. In 1995, Shaun Leane, a close friend and collaborator of Alexander McQueen, designed the iconic Tusk earring for McQueen's SS96 show, The Hunger. A daring silhouette was created that was both primal and elegant and has since been recognised worldwide as belonging to Shaun Leane.The Gold Vermeil and Diamond Tusk Earrings are a clean, bold statement focusing on fine lines and considered details. The tip of each earring is set with brilliant-cut white diamonds and tapers to a fine point.
Metal: Silver Yellow Gold Vermeil
Stones: White Diamond
Earrings Drop: 40mm
Carat Weight: 0.15ct
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery||FREE|
|International Delivery (Fedex)**||FREE|
*Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.