Rose Gold Vermeil Diamond No.1 Long Tusk Earrings
Iconic, the No.1 long earring is the first piece Shaun created for McQueen’s show ‘The Hunger’. From the catwalk to the wearer, reimagined as a diamond earring, a signature curve that frames the face of a daring icon. Crafted in rose gold vermeil, featuring a bold shepherd' shook fastening and a pave diamond touch, an ultimate couture silhouette.
Also available as single.
Metal: Rose Gold Vermeil
Stones: White Diamond
Earrings Drop: 70mm
Earrings Length: 70mm
Carat Weight: 0.11ct
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery||FREE|
|International Delivery (Fedex)**||FREE|
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.