18ct Yellow Gold Beetle Brooch
The perfect balance between macabre and beauty, the beetle brooch has become one of the House’s most iconic bespoke designs. This iteration features exquisite wing cases crafted from richly coloured 22ct gold, while the legs and heard are crafted from 18ct white gold coated with richly pigmented black rhodium. The eyes of the beetle are formed from deeply coloured cabochon onyx gemstones.
‘My beetle brooch is always a guaranteed conversation piece. I take great pride in showing people the finest details, from the meticulously formed body to the delicate movement of the en tremblant mounted legs that tremor along with my own movements.’
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday*)||FREE|
|International Delivery** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||FREE|
|UK Next Day Delivery - 1 working day (Monday-Friday*)||£9.00|
|UK Saturday Delivery||£15.00|
|UK & International Delivery for The Shaun Leane Book** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||£20.00|
*Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
UK Next day and Saturday delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.