Shaun Leane Book - Classic Edition
Shaun Leane is introduced by the jeweller himself, then divided into three distinct parts: His heritage and training, by independent fine jewellery specialist Joanna Hardy; reflections on Leane's famous collaboration with Alexander McQueen, by curator Claire Wilcox; and his modern classic commercial jewellery style, by jewellery writer and historian, Vivienne Becker. Altogether, this book provides a vital overview of an artist that will be of interest to anyone who follows contemporary jewellery and fashion. Featuring never-before-seen backstage photographs by world renowned photographers Ann Ray, Nick Knight, Robert Fairer and more. An exceptional book, printed to the highest standards.
Each book will be signed and dated by Shaun Leane, if you would like to receive a personal message please make a note at the checkout page in the gift note section.
Size: 345mm x 250mm
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.