Single Silver Diamond No.1 Long Tusk Earring
Iconic, the No.1 long earring is the first piece Shaun created for McQueen’s show ‘The Hunger’. From the catwalk to the wearer, reimagined as a diamond earring, a signature curve that frames the face of a daring icon. Crafted in sterling silver, featuring a bold shepherd's hook fastening and a pave diamond touch, an ultimate couture silhouette.
Also available as a pair.
Stones: White Diamond
Earrings Drop: 70mm
Earrings Length: 70mm
Carat Weight: 0.11ct
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery||FREE|
|International Delivery (Fedex)**||FREE|
|UK Next Day Delivery (order by 3pm on Monday to Thursday only)*||£9.00|
|UK Saturday Delivery (order by 3pm)||£15.00|
*Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
UK Next day and Saturday delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.