|UK Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday*)||FREE|
|International Delivery** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||FREE|
|UK Next Day Delivery - 1 working day (Monday-Friday*)||£9.00|
|UK Saturday Delivery||£15.00|
|UK & International Delivery for The Shaun Leane Book** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||£20.00|
*Excluding Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays). UK Next day and Saturday delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands). **Excludes Russia.
Click & Collect
Any order placed online from Monday 21 December can be collected the next working day from our Boutique until 1pm on Thursday 24 December. Just call us on 020 7493 9601 within 1 hour of placing your order.
FREE UK Standard Delivery 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday*)
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - Royal Mail deliver 94% of 1st Class mail on time but if you are in a hurry, upgrade to Next Day Delivery for a guaranteed service. *Excludes Bank Holidays
UK Next Day Delivery 1 working day (Monday-Friday*)
Royal Mail Special Delivery - Orders placed by 3pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next working day (Monday – Friday*). Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. *Excludes Bank Holidays
UK Saturday Delivery
Royal Mail Special Saturday Delivery - Orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be delivered on Saturday. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered the following Saturday.
Tracking your Order
Once your order is dispatched you will receive a Dispatched Order confirmation email/text with your Royal Mail parcel code so that you can see when your package is expected to be delivered by Royal Mail. Next Day and Saturday services will receive an email/text with your parcel tracking code so that you will be able to track your package. A signature is required on delivery for these services. Not going to be home? Royal Mail will attempt to deliver but will keep your package safe until you are able to collect from your local customer service point.
FREE International Delivery** 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)
FedEx – Depending on the destination country international delivery times do vary. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email/text with details of your consignment number so that you will be able to track your package. **Excludes orders to Russia. If you wish to make an order for delivery to Russia please contact us.
We are open and our team are working hard to pick, pack and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. At this busy time of year we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been placed. If you have wish to change an order, it is better to place a new order and email us to let us know that you wish to cancel the first order. We will endeavour to try to cancel the first order however, if this is not possible you are able to return your order to us under our normal returns policy. You can view it here. Have a question? View our FAQs here.
Royal Mail is currently experiencing some delays in service times in certain areas meaning some deliveries can be up to 2 days late. For the latest updates in your area please visit https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
FedEx is currently experiencing some delays in service in certain areas of the globe, meaning some deliveries could be delayed. For the latest updates in your location please visit https://www.fedex.com/en-gb/service-news.html
Returns and Exchanges
We hope that you will love your Shaun Leane jewellery. However, if within 30 days of purchase you change your mind, we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange. All items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and returned with your details.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings or pierced jewellery due to hygiene reasons. Engraved pieces are also non- returnable/non-refundable. The Shaun Leane Book can be returned but must be in its original packaging, unopened and sealed. eGift Cards cannot be exchanged or returned.
Purchases made from our concessions stores or via an independent stockist can only be returned to the original place of purchase.
How to Return or Exchange
We do not currently offer free returns (unless your item is faulty – click here to contact us), but we can help you to ensure your item reaches us safely by following the steps below.
- When returning items back to us for a refund or an exchange please ensure you include the following details within the package. If you still have it, you can use the packing slip that came with your order.
- Order number
- Telephone number and email address
- Whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- Package and address your item - ensure your items are wrapped and packaged securely with your return address on the reverse. Address the package to: Shaun Leane Returns,18 Woodstock Street, London, W1C 2AL, United Kingdom
- Purchase a return service – Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD or any other courier of your choice. Please note, the fee for these services is payable by you and is variable based on the type of service you choose. We do not refund these charges or the original delivery charge unless your item is faulty. Please ensure you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we are responsible for your parcel only when it has been received into our returns office. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
- Once your order is received by us, we endeavour to process your return or exchange within 5 working days. You will be notified via email as soon as your return has been processed. Please note it can take 3-4 working days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement. If you are exchanging an item our team will be in touch to arrange this for you.
If you need any help with returning to us, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Warranty and Repairs
Every piece of Shaun Leane jewellery is covered by a 12 month warranty which covers manufacturing faults but excludes fair wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. If within 12 months, your jewellery needs repair, please let us know via email@example.com and we will provide you with a repair service free of charge.
Nothing in this policy affects your legal rights.
Although we endeavour to ensure that every piece of Shaun Leane jewellery is finished to our strict quality standards however nothing is indestructible and at times you may need a repair after your warranty, in this instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we also offer a replating service for vermeil jewellery, please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to receive a quote for this.