18ct White Gold Amethyst, Pink Tourmaline & Rhodalite Aurora Ring Set
Featuring a pear-shaped amethyst, an oval pink tourmaline and a round rhodalite solitaire surrounded by vibrant rows of micro-set rubies and purple sapphires, this set of three Aurora rings can be worn as one spectacular cocktail ring or as three separate pieces. The interlocking mechanism took more than a year to develop in order to ensure that the set entwines seamlessly and creates a harmonious fusion of colour and form. Note that the fluid contours and vibrant combinations of glowing stones are inspired by the natural effervescence of the aurora borealis – as well as by the intricate Victorian jewellery that Shaun Leane restored during his formative apprenticeship in London’s traditional jewellery district, Hatton Garden.
+ Delivery Options
|UK Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday*)||FREE|
|International Delivery** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||FREE|
|UK Next Day Delivery - 1 working day (Monday-Friday*)||£9.00|
|UK Saturday Delivery||£15.00|
|UK & International Delivery for The Shaun Leane Book** - 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday)||£20.00|
*Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
UK Next day and Saturday delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
+ Jewellery Care
- Gently wipe the surface of your jewellery with a silver or gold polishing cloth, taking care not to wipe any pearls
- Avoid commercial liquid polish or “dips”
- Keep your jewellery in individual pouches or within soft lined boxes
- Remove rings when washing hands or moisturising, gardening, doing DIY, cleaning, swimming, and exercise
- Read more about product care here.
+ Returns and Exchanges
Please find here our full policy.